Community IncomeTax

Walla Walla, WA


Two men shaking hands

When are taxes due? What if I'm not ready?

Who most commonly files a tax extension?

Taxes are due on April 15th.


If you're not ready to file your taxes, visit Community Income Tax and we can file for an extension on your behalf.


This tax extension will give you an additional six months to get your documents together and file your taxes.

Generally, individuals who apply for a tax extensions are those who have complicated financial situations and simply need additional time to get their documents in order and assemble their tax return.


Tax extensions are most commonly filed by people and companies who don't have all of their information ready to file by April 15th.

Get answers to commonly asked questions

Do you have more questions about your upcoming personal or business taxes?



Just call Community Income Tax! We're ready to answer your tax related questions.